ACHIEVING SUCCESS IN THE WORKPLACE
PHR, CPC – President
Successful people form habits to do the things that less successful people don’t like to do. What habits do you need to change in order to achieve the success you deserve?
Please look through the following questions about useful habits and overall strategies noting those that apply to you right now.
- Do you have a clear sense of purpose or direction for your life?
- Are you able to stay focused and concentrate all your efforts onto one definite aim?
- Are you usually able to make decisions and work consistently on them?
- Are you willing to take a chance on a positive outcome – even if it is risky?
- Are you willing to “do whatever it takes” –rather than “looking for something for nothing”?
- Do you control your negative thoughts?
- Do you practice good habits which contribute to your good health: Nutritious moderate diet; Regular exercise; Meditation or Yoga-type relaxation?
- Do your tackle tasks immediately – rather than putting them off and procrastinating?
- Can you persist in the face of difficulty? (When the going gets tough, many people give up)
- Are you willing to aim high? (Many people put up with average goals and Mediocre performance)
- Do you seek out and surround yourself with people who encourage and coach you to great success? (Too many people listen to those who say “you can’t”)
- Are you willing to learn, read and acquire the knowledge and skills to make you a generalist (able to adapt to and succeed in almost any environment)? (People who become too specialized become “white elephants” who cannot keep up with the speed of changes in our society)
- Are you enthusiastic, committed and motivated?
- Do you proactively make things in life happen for you? (Victims wait for things to happen to them)
Do You Have Any Questions?
We would love the opportunity to assist you in taking your next steps- please feel free to call us directly at 772-232-9101 or complete the below form so that we may follow up with you.