THE TOP 15 INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ARE…
PHR, CPC – President
Knowing how to put together a strong answer to the most common interview questions is obviously key to landing a job. The art and science of creating great answers involves being strategic in crafting your responses as well as practicing till you’re as strong a possible.
The best job candidates are not lucky. They spend a ton of time both on preparation because they know how important that 30-60 minute interview can be to their entire career.
- Describe your ideal job and/or boss.
- Why are you looking for a job? Why are leaving your current position?
- What unique experience or qualifications separate you from other candidates
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Describe some of your most important career accomplishments.
- What are your short-term/long-term goals?
- Describe a time when you were faced with a challenging situation and how you handled it.
- What are your salary requirements?
- Why are you interested in this position? Our company?
- What would your former boss/colleagues say about you?
- What are the best and worst aspects of your previous job?
- What do you know about our company?
- What motivates you? How do you motivate others?
- Are you willing to relocate?